CoinSpot is an Australian-based exchange that allows investors to buy, sell and trade more than 360+ cryptocurrencies. Since its establishment in 2013, CoinSpot trading fees and high-level security features have helped it now become one of the leading crypto exchanges in Australia.
CoinSpot is also a member of the Australian Digital Commerce Association (ADCA) and is compliant with Know Your Customer (KYC) and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) requirements. We offer a variety of payment methods, such as bank transfers, cash deposits, credit/debit cards and POLi Payments.
Does CoinSpot offer cash deposits in Australian dollars?
Yes! We support the most deposit methods for Australian dollars out of any cryptocurrency exchange in the world. We have partnerships with leading payment institutions in Australia to ensure our customers can make transactions safely and with the lowest fees possible! Below is the list of supported deposit methods as well as their associated fees:
- Direct Deposit (Osko) – Free & Instant
- Direct Deposit (Bank Transfer) – Free & 1 – 3 days
- POLi – Free & Instant
- BPAY – 0.9% & 0 – 2 business days
- PayID – Free & Instant
- Cash Deposit – 2.5% and Instant
How to deposit Australian dollars on CoinSpot via Cash Deposit
CoinSpot has collaborated with BlueShyft, an Australian-wide news agency with over 1000 locations, allowing Aussie investors to deposit cash easily no matter where they are!
Follow the instructions below to begin your journey with CoinSpot:
- Sign up with CoinSpot and verify your identity
- Select ‘Deposit Funds’ and click ‘Cash Deposit’
- Enter the amount of AUD and press ‘Continue’
- Save your QR code and scroll down to find your nearest deposit location
- Enter your postcode and search for your closest deposit location
- Bring your ID, the cash deposit and the QR code to the location. Your funds will immediately be deposited into your CoinSpot account when the deposit has been completed in store.
Is CoinSpot safe?
Yes, we take pride in being one of the safest crypto exchange for Australian investors. CoinSpot is currently a member of the Blockchain Association of Australia and we are audited regularly to ensure that we meet industry best practices. Our exchange is also registered with AUSTRAC (Australian Transaction Reports and Analysis Centre).
CoinSpot is currently the only cryptocurrency investing platform in the world to have been awarded the ISO27001 standard security certificate. To qualify for this certification, CoinSpot has undergone a rigorous SCI Qual International security audit to verify that our information security management systems are highly secure, eliminating unauthorised access, modification or use for malicious intent.